Rules of the Game by Elena Snarskaya. Part 1
To be clear, concise and understandable is the important task of adult with children. Unfortunately, our language in communicational process with a child often is saturated with too many questions, exclamations, instructions and other not very useful for understanding each other things. It was made in past time and we unconsciously continue this tradition today.
At the training, we will make an attempt to move away from the tradition and bring to their practice communication with children in different models:
• We will be in the role-playing game to master the techniques of effective attention and support.
• Learn the technique of direct instruction.
• investigate our own position in the interaction with the child.
• Follow our own borders, where they go, how we hold them.
• Pay attention to matching a voice message and posture, gesture, glance, that accompany it.